This is real proof that wheat-free can be simple, easy and delicious. If you are just starting out on a wheat-free journey or an experienced cook, this fabulous recipe is sure to become a family favourite.
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 mashed banana
1 grated apple
1 Tablespoon lemon juice and zest
2 Tablespoons milk or water
1 and half cups wheat free flour
1/2 cup wheat-free almond flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon bicarb.
1. Cream butter and sugar
2. Beat in the eggs slowly and mix well
3. Sift dry ingredients and fold in together
4. Add banana, carrot, and liquids and mix together. Pour into a greased loaf tin.
5. Bake at 180degrees celsius for about an hour, check that it is golden and starting to shrink away from loaf tin edge
6. Turn out and cool on a wire rack