I managed to do many kilometers of glorious beach walking in December and thought long and hard about the new year around the corner. 2014 is going to be the year of supreme commitment to health for me, so here are my intentions to support this.
Perhaps they will inspire you to new heights for your own health.
- To sit at every mealtime and practise mindful eating
- To only drink clean, filtered water – and at least 2
liters per day.
- To eat organic, pesticide-free, non GMO fruits and vegetables. I shall look hard at the dirty dozen and clean 15 (http://food.yourway.net/the-2013-dirty-dozen-clean-fifteen-printable-cheat-sheet/) so I reduce all toxins in my diet.
- To eat local and seasonal – I have been inspired to cut emissions and make a difference. They say your most powerful tool is your fork and what you choose to put on it – so here goes!
- To do my gratitudes daily before anything else
- I love walking, swimming, pilates, yoga and gym – these will be done as part of my early morning routine
- To consciously do something kind and nurturing for myself, every day
- To be aware of breathing deeply and not hold my breath with apprehension when I am waiting for something
- To learn how to meditate and incorporate it into my daily practise – Ahh such bliss. Now I will place this list on my phone and keep on track
Posts tagged ‘Non GMO’